27 Nov 50 Mantras That’ll Help You Through Every Difficult Situation In Life
via Forbes by Laura Garnett
As we begin to close out one of the most challenging and stressful years on record, it’s important to figure out what tools and guidance you need as you prepare for next year.
One tool I like to leverage? Mantras. They can be so powerful, especially when they directly relate to a specific issue you’re facing. Mantras have been used for thousands of years in various schools of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism as a way to adopt a more positive, empowering mindset.
We all have an internal voice speaking to us constantly. Often, it’s not our friend. It spews endless negativity and turns us into our own worst enemy. And while you can’t get rid of your internal voice, you can change it with discipline and practice.
And, truthfully, it’s not that hard to do. You simply replace the pessimistic messaging with positive thoughts that, repeated often enough, will make you feel clear, confident, powerful, and at peace.
To make things a bit easier for you, I’ve put together a list of 50 mantras I’ve created for various client-specific issues over the years. My hope is that one (or more!) can help you rewire your thinking and create positive change in your life.
- Who I am is all that’s needed to create the success I desire.
- I am powerful and valuable.
- I can create the life, career, relationship, and success I desire.
- I don’t need anything else other than who I am to feel successful.
- I can make the change I desire.
- My ideas and thoughts are valuable.
- My emotional desires are part of who I am.
- People who know me well should and will value my work.
- My instinct and truth guide me.
- My work is valuable, helpful, and important to those who need it.
- My wants and needs are important.
- My ideas are important.
- My voice needs to be heard.
- The world needs me to be who I am.
- The more unique I am, the better.
- Only those who value who I am deserve my loyalty.
- I deserve to be seen and understood.
- My value is not conditional on external validation.
- Results don’t define my value.
- Caring about what others think is the death of my identity.
… keep reading the full & original article HERE
#happiness #happy #happier #resilient #resilience #mantra